Higher Math is a reddish brown color with almost no head or carbonation. Cherries, dark chocolate and booziness dominate the aroma. The taste is black cherry up-front with a lot of plum sweetness. On the afteraste it transitions into darker chocolate flavors. The mouthfeel is thick and syrupy and comes off feeling more like drinking a brandy-based cocktail than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 25 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 35 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity