Higher Math is a reddish brown color with almost no head or carbonation. Cherries, dark chocolate and booziness dominate the aroma. The taste is black cherry up-front with a lot of plum sweetness. On the afteraste it transitions into darker chocolate flavors. The mouthfeel is thick and syrupy and comes off feeling more like drinking a brandy-based cocktail than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Friend of A Friend (2017). 32 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Caipirinha. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Unholy Trippel. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for BJ's Brewhouse Blonde. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Blood Guardian. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity