Higher Math is a reddish brown color with almost no head or carbonation. Cherries, dark chocolate and booziness dominate the aroma. The taste is black cherry up-front with a lot of plum sweetness. On the afteraste it transitions into darker chocolate flavors. The mouthfeel is thick and syrupy and comes off feeling more like drinking a brandy-based cocktail than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity