Discovery Series: Nelson NW IPA
Pours a pale to medium amber color with incredible clarity. Foamy head that is off-white in color and two fingers thick with good retention. Balanced aroma with both malts and hops. Taste has caramel malt and a mild sweetness like light molasses. Then we get the hops, with berry, citrus, and white grape flavors. There are also hints of tropical fruit, but the grape and citrus flavors are most noticeable. Medium bodied with a slick mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. This is the “maltiest” Nelson-hopped IPA that we can recall having, and it’s quite delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap