Discovery Series: Nelson NW IPA
Pours a pale to medium amber color with incredible clarity. Foamy head that is off-white in color and two fingers thick with good retention. Balanced aroma with both malts and hops. Taste has caramel malt and a mild sweetness like light molasses. Then we get the hops, with berry, citrus, and white grape flavors. There are also hints of tropical fruit, but the grape and citrus flavors are most noticeable. Medium bodied with a slick mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. This is the “maltiest” Nelson-hopped IPA that we can recall having, and it’s quite delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity