Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter
Dirty Old Man, or what we are calling "whiskey creme brule", pours an opaque dark brown color with slight red highlights and a thick khaki-colored head. It has a light bready malt aroma with very little booze detected for a beer aged in rye whiskey barrels. The mouthfeel is as smooth as silk with a creamy, buttery consistency. The flavor somehow captures the flavor of whiskey without the kick. It is complemented by equal hints of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and oak. This is incredibly well-balanced, flavorful and easy drinking, and high on the list of the greatest porters in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity