Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter
Dirty Old Man, or what we are calling "whiskey creme brule", pours an opaque dark brown color with slight red highlights and a thick khaki-colored head. It has a light bready malt aroma with very little booze detected for a beer aged in rye whiskey barrels. The mouthfeel is as smooth as silk with a creamy, buttery consistency. The flavor somehow captures the flavor of whiskey without the kick. It is complemented by equal hints of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and oak. This is incredibly well-balanced, flavorful and easy drinking, and high on the list of the greatest porters in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for James Bean. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity