Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter
Dirty Old Man, or what we are calling "whiskey creme brule", pours an opaque dark brown color with slight red highlights and a thick khaki-colored head. It has a light bready malt aroma with very little booze detected for a beer aged in rye whiskey barrels. The mouthfeel is as smooth as silk with a creamy, buttery consistency. The flavor somehow captures the flavor of whiskey without the kick. It is complemented by equal hints of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and oak. This is incredibly well-balanced, flavorful and easy drinking, and high on the list of the greatest porters in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity