Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter
Dirty Old Man, or what we are calling "whiskey creme brule", pours an opaque dark brown color with slight red highlights and a thick khaki-colored head. It has a light bready malt aroma with very little booze detected for a beer aged in rye whiskey barrels. The mouthfeel is as smooth as silk with a creamy, buttery consistency. The flavor somehow captures the flavor of whiskey without the kick. It is complemented by equal hints of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and oak. This is incredibly well-balanced, flavorful and easy drinking, and high on the list of the greatest porters in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 21 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity