Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter
Dirty Old Man, or what we are calling "whiskey creme brule", pours an opaque dark brown color with slight red highlights and a thick khaki-colored head. It has a light bready malt aroma with very little booze detected for a beer aged in rye whiskey barrels. The mouthfeel is as smooth as silk with a creamy, buttery consistency. The flavor somehow captures the flavor of whiskey without the kick. It is complemented by equal hints of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and oak. This is incredibly well-balanced, flavorful and easy drinking, and high on the list of the greatest porters in the world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity