Did We Just Become Best Friends?
Golden color, cloudy, with a small finger of off-white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is quite hoppy. Flavor is juicy, with things like berry and stone fruit. Especially apricot and nectarine. The Centennial and Mosaic hops really seem to complement each other. Medium mouthfeel with light carbonation but it works well. In the finish, we get just a touch of grapefruit pith bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity