Did We Just Become Best Friends?
Golden color, cloudy, with a small finger of off-white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is quite hoppy. Flavor is juicy, with things like berry and stone fruit. Especially apricot and nectarine. The Centennial and Mosaic hops really seem to complement each other. Medium mouthfeel with light carbonation but it works well. In the finish, we get just a touch of grapefruit pith bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mai Tai PA. Less than a minute ago.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 33 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity