Did We Just Become Best Friends?
Golden color, cloudy, with a small finger of off-white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is quite hoppy. Flavor is juicy, with things like berry and stone fruit. Especially apricot and nectarine. The Centennial and Mosaic hops really seem to complement each other. Medium mouthfeel with light carbonation but it works well. In the finish, we get just a touch of grapefruit pith bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 23 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity