Did We Just Become Best Friends?
Golden color, cloudy, with a small finger of off-white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is quite hoppy. Flavor is juicy, with things like berry and stone fruit. Especially apricot and nectarine. The Centennial and Mosaic hops really seem to complement each other. Medium mouthfeel with light carbonation but it works well. In the finish, we get just a touch of grapefruit pith bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity