Dia De Los Muertos
This rum barrel-aged beer pours a dark brown, almost black color with essentially no head. Aroma of molasses and the taste is robust and boozy. Flavors of dark roasted malt, black licorice, chocolate, and molasses. The rum barrel-aging shows up in the finish, with a boozy sweetness that warms you immediately. At 13.7% ABV it’s strong but smooth. Full bodied, nicely carbonated. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Haiku de Saison. 9 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 17 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity