Dia De Los Muertos
This rum barrel-aged beer pours a dark brown, almost black color with essentially no head. Aroma of molasses and the taste is robust and boozy. Flavors of dark roasted malt, black licorice, chocolate, and molasses. The rum barrel-aging shows up in the finish, with a boozy sweetness that warms you immediately. At 13.7% ABV it’s strong but smooth. Full bodied, nicely carbonated. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity