Dia De Los Muertos
This rum barrel-aged beer pours a dark brown, almost black color with essentially no head. Aroma of molasses and the taste is robust and boozy. Flavors of dark roasted malt, black licorice, chocolate, and molasses. The rum barrel-aging shows up in the finish, with a boozy sweetness that warms you immediately. At 13.7% ABV it’s strong but smooth. Full bodied, nicely carbonated. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity