Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity