Devil’s Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that’s refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil’s game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA