Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity