Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity