Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity