Devil’s Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that’s refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil’s game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity