The Devil Went Down To Oregon
This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity