The Devil Went Down To Oregon
This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 42 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity