The Devil Went Down To Oregon
This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity