The Devil Went Down To Oregon
This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity