Here Gose Nothin'
Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity