Here Gose Nothin'
Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity