Here Gose Nothin'
Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity