Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 49 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity