Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 12 minutes ago
- PDXDAC and 1 other commented on beer Dank Williams. 39 minutes ago
- PDXDAC added a rating for Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC updated their profile photo. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bee Line. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity