Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 36 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity