Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity