Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 46 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity