Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity