Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 8 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 45 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity