Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity