Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity