Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity