Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity