Cloudy, pale golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head. It recedes quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is fairly muted, but there’s a nice balance with both hops and malts in the nose. Taste is interesting, with some melon, pear, citrus, and white grape. A touch of dankness. The malts are present and have a cracker-like taste. Medium body, low bitterness, and a smooth mouthfeel. This is triple hopped, but the hops are not obvious. We would guess something from the Southern Hemisphere, maybe Nelson Sauvin or Pacific Jade. So what hops are in here?
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity