Derivative: El Dorado
Golden color, hazy, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Appealing aroma with a unique tropical fruit and citrus hoppiness. Taste matches, with mango, papaya, banana, lime, orange, and pear. Malts are soft and doughy. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is juicy but still dry, with prickly carbonation. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish. We didn’t actually realize this was a Pale Ale at first, as it drinks more like an IPA. The El Dorado single-hop is a nice treat with an overall excellent beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 13 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap