Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 12 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Christmas Special. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity