Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 6 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity