Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity