Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity