Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity