Color is medium amber, very clear, with one finger of tan colored soapy head. Plentiful lacing and head retention. Malty and piney aroma that doesn't surprise us based on the color. The taste follows suit, with flavors of dark bread, roasted malt, and caramel sweetness. Earthy hops for sure, but also some notes of citrus, pine, and berry. The 10% is hard to believe at first, but it does pick up, with some booziness as you get halfway through the can. Medium bodied with a light but smooth and creamy carbonation. Mouthfeel is slick and chewy but not cloying. A nice bitterness appears in the finish. Lots of complexity with this Double IPA and certainly some uniqueness from most of the IPAs we've had lately.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity