Decadent Imperial IPA
Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 52 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil