Decadent Imperial IPA
Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity