Decadent Imperial IPA
Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity