Decadent Imperial IPA
Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 51 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity