Decadent Imperial IPA
Decadent pours a two finger head with a slight foggy appearance. The color lies somewhere between amber and copper. It has a surprisingly subtle aroma for a beer as strong as 10% ABV. It is more dry than sweet with intense rye and dark wheat flavors that give it a wild grain bread flavor. This is followed in the aftertaste with a great metallic bitterness. Overall this is easy drinking for a high ABV beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity