Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Good Green. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Spock It. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Gun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity