Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 2 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity