Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 25 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity