Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity