Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity