Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 54 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity