Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 2 others listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity