Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity