Death Valley Pale Ale
Color is a murky copper, with a medium sized head that is well retained with good lacing. There are a variety of flavors present, including floral and citrus from the hops along with some semi-sweet, light malts. Mouthfeel is a little bready, like cereal, but leads into a honey, caramel sweetness on the finish. It's complex for a pale ale, yet still easy to drink, and we think there are characteristics that would appeal to a broad spectrum of beer lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity