Death From Above
Death from Above pours a dark amber color, fairly cloudy, with high levels of carbonation. The head on this beer is enormous, five fingers of bubble-bath consistency. The aroma consists of slight mango and citrus notes. On the initial sip, the chilis come through, but unlike many chili beers, the heat doesn't linger through to the aftertaste. Mango is the prevailing flavor, but it is an IPA at heart with a graham cracker malt base with a mild hop profile. The mint comes through on the aftertaste giving it a cool, spearmint finish. The mouthfeel is powdery and dry with fizzy, soda-like carbonation. All-in-all this ends up being a very drinkable beer despite having a lot of unusual components.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity