Death From Above
Death from Above pours a dark amber color, fairly cloudy, with high levels of carbonation. The head on this beer is enormous, five fingers of bubble-bath consistency. The aroma consists of slight mango and citrus notes. On the initial sip, the chilis come through, but unlike many chili beers, the heat doesn't linger through to the aftertaste. Mango is the prevailing flavor, but it is an IPA at heart with a graham cracker malt base with a mild hop profile. The mint comes through on the aftertaste giving it a cool, spearmint finish. The mouthfeel is powdery and dry with fizzy, soda-like carbonation. All-in-all this ends up being a very drinkable beer despite having a lot of unusual components.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity