Death From Above
Death from Above pours a dark amber color, fairly cloudy, with high levels of carbonation. The head on this beer is enormous, five fingers of bubble-bath consistency. The aroma consists of slight mango and citrus notes. On the initial sip, the chilis come through, but unlike many chili beers, the heat doesn't linger through to the aftertaste. Mango is the prevailing flavor, but it is an IPA at heart with a graham cracker malt base with a mild hop profile. The mint comes through on the aftertaste giving it a cool, spearmint finish. The mouthfeel is powdery and dry with fizzy, soda-like carbonation. All-in-all this ends up being a very drinkable beer despite having a lot of unusual components.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 31 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity