Death From Above
Death from Above pours a dark amber color, fairly cloudy, with high levels of carbonation. The head on this beer is enormous, five fingers of bubble-bath consistency. The aroma consists of slight mango and citrus notes. On the initial sip, the chilis come through, but unlike many chili beers, the heat doesn't linger through to the aftertaste. Mango is the prevailing flavor, but it is an IPA at heart with a graham cracker malt base with a mild hop profile. The mint comes through on the aftertaste giving it a cool, spearmint finish. The mouthfeel is powdery and dry with fizzy, soda-like carbonation. All-in-all this ends up being a very drinkable beer despite having a lot of unusual components.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 9 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity