Death From Above
Death from Above pours a dark amber color, fairly cloudy, with high levels of carbonation. The head on this beer is enormous, five fingers of bubble-bath consistency. The aroma consists of slight mango and citrus notes. On the initial sip, the chilis come through, but unlike many chili beers, the heat doesn't linger through to the aftertaste. Mango is the prevailing flavor, but it is an IPA at heart with a graham cracker malt base with a mild hop profile. The mint comes through on the aftertaste giving it a cool, spearmint finish. The mouthfeel is powdery and dry with fizzy, soda-like carbonation. All-in-all this ends up being a very drinkable beer despite having a lot of unusual components.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 38 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity