Deal with the Devil
Deal with the Devil pours a clear, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy foam. One whiff of the strong aroma will get you excited with both hop and malt notes. Taste is pretty unique; presumably the English malt combined with American hops. Flavors of grainy malt and dark bread play well with hops that seem floral, earthy, and citrusy. Chewy mouthfeel with a nice, lingering finish. Overall a really well done beer – we would certainly grab this again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 40 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity