Deal with the Devil
Deal with the Devil pours a clear, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy foam. One whiff of the strong aroma will get you excited with both hop and malt notes. Taste is pretty unique; presumably the English malt combined with American hops. Flavors of grainy malt and dark bread play well with hops that seem floral, earthy, and citrusy. Chewy mouthfeel with a nice, lingering finish. Overall a really well done beer - we would certainly grab this again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 14 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity