Deal with the Devil
Deal with the Devil pours a clear, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy foam. One whiff of the strong aroma will get you excited with both hop and malt notes. Taste is pretty unique; presumably the English malt combined with American hops. Flavors of grainy malt and dark bread play well with hops that seem floral, earthy, and citrusy. Chewy mouthfeel with a nice, lingering finish. Overall a really well done beer – we would certainly grab this again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 3 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity