Deal with the Devil
Deal with the Devil pours a clear, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy foam. One whiff of the strong aroma will get you excited with both hop and malt notes. Taste is pretty unique; presumably the English malt combined with American hops. Flavors of grainy malt and dark bread play well with hops that seem floral, earthy, and citrusy. Chewy mouthfeel with a nice, lingering finish. Overall a really well done beer – we would certainly grab this again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity