Deal with the Devil
Deal with the Devil pours a clear, deep gold color with one finger of white, frothy foam. One whiff of the strong aroma will get you excited with both hop and malt notes. Taste is pretty unique; presumably the English malt combined with American hops. Flavors of grainy malt and dark bread play well with hops that seem floral, earthy, and citrusy. Chewy mouthfeel with a nice, lingering finish. Overall a really well done beer - we would certainly grab this again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity