Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic
Pours a hazy, deep gold color with two fingers of foamy white head that sticks around forever and leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with citrus, berry, and stone fruit. The taste has an interesting hop profile, taking from the combination of Nelson & Mosaic hops. We get melon, white grape, berry, mango, and tangerine. Medium body, nicely carbonated. Super smooth in the finish, with light bitterness and a lingering hop flavor on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity