De Garre Belgian Ale
Pours a gradient dark copper to light blonde with some cloudiness and a monster head. The carbonation is huge too, with visible large bubbles. The aroma is more malt than yeast which was surprising, but you can pick up some honey and biscuit. There's no booziness which is impressive at 11%, and it's fairly creamy for the heavy carbonation. The taste isn't as complex as expected; mostly malty with some Belgian yeast and maybe a little light fig.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 1 minute ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity