De Garre Belgian Ale
Pours a gradient dark copper to light blonde with some cloudiness and a monster head. The carbonation is huge too, with visible large bubbles. The aroma is more malt than yeast which was surprising, but you can pick up some honey and biscuit. There's no booziness which is impressive at 11%, and it's fairly creamy for the heavy carbonation. The taste isn't as complex as expected; mostly malty with some Belgian yeast and maybe a little light fig.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity