De Garre Belgian Ale
Pours a gradient dark copper to light blonde with some cloudiness and a monster head. The carbonation is huge too, with visible large bubbles. The aroma is more malt than yeast which was surprising, but you can pick up some honey and biscuit. There's no booziness which is impressive at 11%, and it's fairly creamy for the heavy carbonation. The taste isn't as complex as expected; mostly malty with some Belgian yeast and maybe a little light fig.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 55 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity