De Garre Belgian Ale
Pours a gradient dark copper to light blonde with some cloudiness and a monster head. The carbonation is huge too, with visible large bubbles. The aroma is more malt than yeast which was surprising, but you can pick up some honey and biscuit. There's no booziness which is impressive at 11%, and it's fairly creamy for the heavy carbonation. The taste isn't as complex as expected; mostly malty with some Belgian yeast and maybe a little light fig.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity