Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 14 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity