DDH Thrillseeker IPA
Double Dry Hopped Thrillseeker IPA pours a crystal clear, golden color with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is fresh and dank. Super hoppy flavors of citrus, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. Malts are cracker-like and stay out of the way to let the hops do their thing. Moderate bitterness with a dry texture. Finish continues with grapefruit bitterness and more of the dry, hoppy mouthfeel. Excellent West Coast-style IPA and even better as the DDH version.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity