DDH Thrillseeker IPA
Double Dry Hopped Thrillseeker IPA pours a crystal clear, golden color with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is fresh and dank. Super hoppy flavors of citrus, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. Malts are cracker-like and stay out of the way to let the hops do their thing. Moderate bitterness with a dry texture. Finish continues with grapefruit bitterness and more of the dry, hoppy mouthfeel. Excellent West Coast-style IPA and even better as the DDH version.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 36 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity