DDH Pulp Daddy
Golden orange color, hazy but not too cloudy. One big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste has those same flavors, especially mango, papaya, orange, apricot, and peach. Somehow the flavor intensity seems to increase with each sip. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel that is super smooth. This brewery only makes Imperial IPAs, so they must be making them well. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 40 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity