Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won’t blow you away if you’re an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn’t bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity