Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 14 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity