Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 58 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity