Dawn Patrol Pacific Ale
Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity