Dawn Patrol Pacific Ale
Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity