Dawn Patrol Pacific Ale
Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity