Dawn Patrol Pacific Ale
Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity