Dawn Patrol Pacific Ale
Dawn Patrol pours a moderately hazy, deep gold color. Surprisingly murky for a Pale Ale, with some suspended sentiment swirling around. Head is thin to begin with and disappears quickly. Mild, hoppy aroma of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Lychee and guava seem to stand out. Taste is hoppy too, full of those same hoppy flavors, especially peach and the lychee from the aroma. Some pear and pineapple as well, and the combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit is superb. Light on the malts but the right amount to balance everything out. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, especially for this style. Low carbonation, light body, and very mild bitterness. Interestingly only 10 IBU, but this is a solid Pale Ale that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity