Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity