Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 39 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity