Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity