Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 2 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity