Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Dorado. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity