Dawn Of The Red
Dawn of the Red from Ninkasi is what they call an India Red Ale. Red IPAs are growing in popularity although many breweries have different names for it. It pours a deep amber orange color with a thin off-white head. The aroma is of tropical hops with some orange and lemon thrown in for good measure. With most Red IPAs there is a fairly strong malt base, and this is no exception with the caramel and toffee malts immediately noticeable and then blending with tropical hop flavors of orange, mango and pineapple. It finishes crisp with a nice balance of bitter and sweet in the aftertaste and at 7% gives you enough bang for your buck without being overly strong.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 11 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity