Davy Brown Ale
Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity