Davy Brown Ale
Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 41 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity