Davy Brown Ale
Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 40 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity