Dark Star Black Kolsch
Dark Star is a Black Kolsch, which, after having this beer, is a style we'd like to see a lot more of. The color is dark but the beer is still fairly light bodied. Taste is mostly caramel malt and toffee, with a cashew or hazelnut nutty flavor. Hops are light and subtle, but grassy in nature and complementary to the malts. Some black pepper on the finish, and very smooth. We really enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend dropping by the brewery if you can make it to Columbia, Missouri.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 24 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity