Dark Star Black Kolsch
Dark Star is a Black Kolsch, which, after having this beer, is a style we'd like to see a lot more of. The color is dark but the beer is still fairly light bodied. Taste is mostly caramel malt and toffee, with a cashew or hazelnut nutty flavor. Hops are light and subtle, but grassy in nature and complementary to the malts. Some black pepper on the finish, and very smooth. We really enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend dropping by the brewery if you can make it to Columbia, Missouri.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 29 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 31 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity