Dark Star Black Kolsch
Dark Star is a Black Kolsch, which, after having this beer, is a style we'd like to see a lot more of. The color is dark but the beer is still fairly light bodied. Taste is mostly caramel malt and toffee, with a cashew or hazelnut nutty flavor. Hops are light and subtle, but grassy in nature and complementary to the malts. Some black pepper on the finish, and very smooth. We really enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend dropping by the brewery if you can make it to Columbia, Missouri.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Belhaven. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity