Dark Star Black Kölsch
Dark Star is a Black Kölsch, which, after having this beer, is a style we’d like to see a lot more of. The color is dark but the beer is still fairly light bodied. Taste is mostly caramel malt and toffee, with a cashew or hazelnut nutty flavor. Hops are light and subtle, but grassy in nature and complementary to the malts. Some black pepper on the finish, and very smooth. We really enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend dropping by the brewery if you can make it to Columbia, Missouri.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity