Dark Matter Wheat Porter
Dark Matter pours a murky brown with a thin cream colored head that recedes to a mere ring around the glass. The aroma is nicely malted with a touch of chocolate. It has a somewhat light to medium mouthfeel but good carbonation. The taste is intense. It's very saucy, and depending on the temperature of the beer, that's either soy sauce or maybe a caramel sauce. Weird, we know. As it warmed, there was a really nice hard caramel candy flavor paired with a light bitterness that ended in a mild saltiness. We couldn't pick up any wheat in this beer, but it was significantly malted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity