Color is dark brown with a small finger of tan, creamy head. Strong aroma of dark malt, nuts, and fruit. Taste is really complex. Roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate up front. But there are some noticeable fruit flavors like apple and pear that shifts to more dark fruit like raisin and fig. There's a sweetness on the back end, but also some herbal hops that give just a bit of bitterness. Only 4.6% ABV, but don't let that fool you. It's light bodied but full-flavored. This is a classic Scotch Ale that finishes smooth with a continuation of the rich, malty flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 42 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity