Color is dark brown with a small finger of tan, creamy head. Strong aroma of dark malt, nuts, and fruit. Taste is really complex. Roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate up front. But there are some noticeable fruit flavors like apple and pear that shifts to more dark fruit like raisin and fig. There's a sweetness on the back end, but also some herbal hops that give just a bit of bitterness. Only 4.6% ABV, but don't let that fool you. It's light bodied but full-flavored. This is a classic Scotch Ale that finishes smooth with a continuation of the rich, malty flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 14 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity