Color is dark brown with a small finger of tan, creamy head. Strong aroma of dark malt, nuts, and fruit. Taste is really complex. Roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate up front. But there are some noticeable fruit flavors like apple and pear that shifts to more dark fruit like raisin and fig. There's a sweetness on the back end, but also some herbal hops that give just a bit of bitterness. Only 4.6% ABV, but don't let that fool you. It's light bodied but full-flavored. This is a classic Scotch Ale that finishes smooth with a continuation of the rich, malty flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity