Thirsty Trout Porter
Thirsty Trout Porter is dark brown with reddish highlights around the edges. Tan colored head, thin and filmy. Aroma is mostly dark chocolate, but also cinnamon, brown sugar, and even some oats. Taste is robust and similar to the aroma, and though it keeps a presence, it doesn't have as much chocolate flavor as the aroma would suggest. We get dark roasted malts, coffee, toffee, and some nuttiness, maybe hazelnut. The roasted malt and light chocolate flavors seem to linger on the tongue. At 7%, this is extremely drinkable and light bodied. Classic porter with lots of flavor; this is one we really like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 54 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity