Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation – this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity