Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation – this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 4 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 50 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity