Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation - this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 59 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity