Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation - this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity