Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation - this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity