Happy Thanksgiving! Dankful pours a pale amber color with two fingers of off-white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and strong, with citrus and pine. Taste is hoppy and dank, with lots of resinous pine, tangerine citrus, and a touch of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Malts are slightly sweet, with both a doughy, bready flavor, along with some light caramel. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, with a medium body, and soft carbonation. Light bitterness, with 55 IBU. Finish is long and satisfying, with more of the hoppy, dank flavor that lasts throughout the beer. Overall this is a very good West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 55 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity