Dancing Man Wheat
Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 57 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity