Dancing Man Wheat
Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 45 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity