Dancing Man Wheat
Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 42 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity