Dancing Man Wheat
Color is a hazy, golden orange with a white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly into a light film. Strong aroma of banana and spices. Taste has the same fruity banana flavor, plus cinnamon and clove, a bit of yeast. Lots of wheat flavors from start to finish. The 7.2% ABV is hard to believe, as the mouthfeel is light and very drinkable. Above average carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a smooth, lingering finish. Overall a really nice Hefeweizen that Wisconsinites are lucky to have.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity