Damm Lemon is a pretty refreshing shandy. It's crisp, light, thirst quenching and citrusy. The pale yellow and hazy color give you the exact expectation of what you're going to drink - a pleasant beverage. The lemon doesn't overpower, and some malty flavors of the beer still creep through, but it's on the sweet side with little to no alcohol taste. If you like shandy, the Spanish have gotten this one right for consumption on a hot, humid, Barcelona day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity