Damm Lemon is a pretty refreshing shandy. It's crisp, light, thirst quenching and citrusy. The pale yellow and hazy color give you the exact expectation of what you're going to drink - a pleasant beverage. The lemon doesn't overpower, and some malty flavors of the beer still creep through, but it's on the sweet side with little to no alcohol taste. If you like shandy, the Spanish have gotten this one right for consumption on a hot, humid, Barcelona day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity