Damm Lemon is a pretty refreshing shandy. It's crisp, light, thirst quenching and citrusy. The pale yellow and hazy color give you the exact expectation of what you're going to drink - a pleasant beverage. The lemon doesn't overpower, and some malty flavors of the beer still creep through, but it's on the sweet side with little to no alcohol taste. If you like shandy, the Spanish have gotten this one right for consumption on a hot, humid, Barcelona day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 33 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity