Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 14 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity