Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 12 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity