Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 37 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity