Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 38 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity