Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity