Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity