Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 25 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity