Cut Out Bin
Color is pale amber and turbid, with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty and very inviting. The taste is also malt-forward with doughy flavors of sweet bread and dark bread. Earthy and citrus hops, but they do take a back seat to the malts. Smooth mouthfeel, with a creamy yet dry mouthfeel. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a lingering, malty finish. This is really an exciting beer. We’ve had so many hoppy beers lately, which is great, but it’s nice to have a malt-forward Pale Ale that presents something different, but also follows through with a super enjoyable beer. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Steal This Can. 3 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity