Cut Out Bin
Color is pale amber and turbid, with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty and very inviting. The taste is also malt-forward with doughy flavors of sweet bread and dark bread. Earthy and citrus hops, but they do take a back seat to the malts. Smooth mouthfeel, with a creamy yet dry mouthfeel. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a lingering, malty finish. This is really an exciting beer. We’ve had so many hoppy beers lately, which is great, but it’s nice to have a malt-forward Pale Ale that presents something different, but also follows through with a super enjoyable beer. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity