Appearance is semi-clear, golden straw color. Super white, two finger thick bubbly head. Lots of lacing on the glass for a pilsner. Aroma has both malts and hops and is surprisingly hoppy for the style. On the taste, it’s malty at first with dry, bready, cracker-like flavors. But then the hops take over, and they are floral and herbal in nature. Also, a bit of lemon citrus. Light body and very refreshing in the mouthfeel. This is our type of pilsner!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 48 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for San Francisco IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity