Crush Cucumber Sour
Crush Cucumber Sour is one of the most refreshing and easy drinking beers we’ve ever come across. It pours slightly hazy, light yellow with some green color to it. The head is thin and recedes quickly. Even the aroma is light and appealing, much like the cucumber water you can find at a spa. That continues into the taste, with herbal and earthy hops but a cucumber presence that makes it incredibly drinkable. There’s some slight sourness too, and it reminds us of eating a Warhead. But we wouldn’t call this a sour beer. More like the tartness you get from a green apple, there’s enough sour taste where you might think of this as a gateway to the sour beer category. Light bodied and crisp with just a bit of sourness, it would be easy to drink a ton of these very quickly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 43 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity