Crush Cucumber Sour
Crush Cucumber Sour is one of the most refreshing and easy drinking beers we’ve ever come across. It pours slightly hazy, light yellow with some green color to it. The head is thin and recedes quickly. Even the aroma is light and appealing, much like the cucumber water you can find at a spa. That continues into the taste, with herbal and earthy hops but a cucumber presence that makes it incredibly drinkable. There’s some slight sourness too, and it reminds us of eating a Warhead. But we wouldn’t call this a sour beer. More like the tartness you get from a green apple, there’s enough sour taste where you might think of this as a gateway to the sour beer category. Light bodied and crisp with just a bit of sourness, it would be easy to drink a ton of these very quickly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 15 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 51 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity