Crush Cucumber Sour
Crush Cucumber Sour is one of the most refreshing and easy drinking beers we've ever come across. It pours slightly hazy, light yellow with some green color to it. The head is thin and recedes quickly. Even the aroma is light and appealing, much like the cucumber water you can find at a spa. That continues into the taste, with herbal and earthy hops but a cucumber presence that makes it incredibly drinkable. There's some slight sourness too, and it reminds us of eating a Warhead. But we wouldn't call this a sour beer. More like the tartness you get from a green apple, there's enough sour taste where you might think of this as a gateway to the sour beer category. Light bodied and crisp with just a bit of sourness, it would be easy to drink a ton of these very quickly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity