Cross of Gold
Cross of Gold pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with lots of little carbonation bubbles. The head is thin and filmy, and the aroma has some Belgian yeast, banana, and esters. On the taste, what instantly comes to mind is banana nut bread in a liquid format. Lots of banana, but also some hazelnut flavors like Nutella, but it's not too sweet. But there's also a funky, slightly farmhouse feel to it, with an astringent mouthfeel and lots of medicinal qualities. Solid mouthcoating with a very clean finish. This was a really unique and complex beer - lots going on and definitely worth checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity