Cross of Gold
Cross of Gold pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with lots of little carbonation bubbles. The head is thin and filmy, and the aroma has some Belgian yeast, banana, and esters. On the taste, what instantly comes to mind is banana nut bread in a liquid format. Lots of banana, but also some hazelnut flavors like Nutella, but it's not too sweet. But there's also a funky, slightly farmhouse feel to it, with an astringent mouthfeel and lots of medicinal qualities. Solid mouthcoating with a very clean finish. This was a really unique and complex beer - lots going on and definitely worth checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity