Cross of Gold
Cross of Gold pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with lots of little carbonation bubbles. The head is thin and filmy, and the aroma has some Belgian yeast, banana, and esters. On the taste, what instantly comes to mind is banana nut bread in a liquid format. Lots of banana, but also some hazelnut flavors like Nutella, but it’s not too sweet. But there’s also a funky, slightly farmhouse feel to it, with an astringent mouthfeel and lots of medicinal qualities. Solid mouthcoating with a very clean finish. This was a really unique and complex beer – lots going on and definitely worth checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA