Cross of Gold
Cross of Gold pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with lots of little carbonation bubbles. The head is thin and filmy, and the aroma has some Belgian yeast, banana, and esters. On the taste, what instantly comes to mind is banana nut bread in a liquid format. Lots of banana, but also some hazelnut flavors like Nutella, but it's not too sweet. But there's also a funky, slightly farmhouse feel to it, with an astringent mouthfeel and lots of medicinal qualities. Solid mouthcoating with a very clean finish. This was a really unique and complex beer - lots going on and definitely worth checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity