Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner
Without a doubt, the first and only wet hop pilsner we’ve had! This pours a pretty clear, deep gold color. Head is white, soapy, and extra thick. Interesting aroma that combines the pilsner malt with a coriander or spice-like nose. Smells like a white ale. Taste follows suit. Spices are very noticeable; maybe some cardamom, orange peel, and white pepper, along with herbal and pine hop notes. There’s biscuity malt flavors, but much less so compared with other pilsners. Sweetness like sweet cereal. Medium body, powdery mouthfeel, and a finish that lingers forever. Wow! Not your typical pilsner, but this is one interesting and multifaceted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity