Hazy, golden orange in color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. Plenty of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is juicy, dank, and fresh. Taste follows the nose with a hop-forward combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Some orange and tangerine citrus come in a bit later. With the malts, the wheat and oat are most noticeable, which seems to soften the mouthfeel to create a creamy and delicate smoothness. Juicy and fruity but not syrupy or thick like some from this style. Low bitterness and highly drinkable, this ends with a pleasant, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity