Hazy, golden orange in color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. Plenty of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is juicy, dank, and fresh. Taste follows the nose with a hop-forward combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Some orange and tangerine citrus come in a bit later. With the malts, the wheat and oat are most noticeable, which seems to soften the mouthfeel to create a creamy and delicate smoothness. Juicy and fruity but not syrupy or thick like some from this style. Low bitterness and highly drinkable, this ends with a pleasant, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 16 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity