Hazy, golden orange in color with a thick, foamy, off-white head. Plenty of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is juicy, dank, and fresh. Taste follows the nose with a hop-forward combination of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Some orange and tangerine citrus come in a bit later. With the malts, the wheat and oat are most noticeable, which seems to soften the mouthfeel to create a creamy and delicate smoothness. Juicy and fruity but not syrupy or thick like some from this style. Low bitterness and highly drinkable, this ends with a pleasant, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 30 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity