Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced “go to” IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 24 minutes ago
- jhmiller listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other added a rating for Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity