Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced "go to" IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 57 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity