Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced “go to” IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Melvin IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity