Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced “go to” IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity