Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced "go to" IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 minute ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity